Today’s dinner is Honey Mustard Chicken.
- Chicken Thighs *Mine are boneless, but you can use bone-in
- Onions, sliced
- Carrots, sliced
I basically just threw in whatever I had, and put it in the oven at 350 degrees F, for 45 minutes. It’s cooking now, so unfortunately I do not have a photo to post, unless you’d like a photo of the inside of my oven… No? Didn’t think so.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (edited… I originally said C)
- Marinate your chicken in mustard, and honey (mixed up, of course) – if you have forethought, unlike me, you can marinate it much earlier for fuller flavour.
- Slice onions and carrots. Place on the bottom of an oven-proof pan (I used corningware)
- Place marinated chicken into the pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blog, or watch tv, or do whatever until chicken is ready. Or prep your sides – whatever you prefer.
I’ll be serving my dinner with rice, and possibly canned corn or frozen veggies, so not much additional prepping for me, for my sides – hence, why I’m blogging.
And that’s what I’ll be eating for dinner!
PS. I’m not a chef, so if you don’t like this recipe, sorry about that. This is just something I threw together very quickly.